Showing all 2 results
Tulum Destination Weddings
Beach Quality: Tulum is outside of town, the beaches are wide with blue waters.
Entertainment: Excellent nightlife, beach clubs, shopping and extremely close to the ruins and cenotes
Destination Highlight: Eco friendly atmosphere with a strong Mayan culture presence
Ideal Traveler: Adventurer that likes to explore cultural, nightlife and natural excursions
- Location Location LocationLocationCity City CityCityRoom Price Room Price Room PriceRoom PriceWedding Package Cost Wedding Package Cost Wedding Package CostWedding Package CostWedding Venue Cost Wedding Venue Cost Wedding Venue CostWedding Venue CostProperty Size Property Size Property SizeProperty SizeAdults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family FriendlyAdults-Only / Family FriendlyResort Aesthetic Resort Aesthetic Resort AestheticResort Aesthetic🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts🌈 LGBTQ Friendly ResortsActivity Level Activity Level Activity LevelActivity LevelWeddings Per Day Weddings Per Day Weddings Per DayFree Wedding Package QuoteWeddings Per DayWedding Venues Wedding Venues Wedding VenuesShowing 2 results for
Tulum Wedding Resorts
Dreams TulumConstructed near Mayan ruins, flanked on all sides by winding green foliage, and just minutes away from the breathtaking natural waterpark Xel-Há, this resort offers newlyweds and their guests the ideal setting to unplug and connect with the local culture — and with each other.Dreams Tulum: Read more
Package Costs: $999 – $11,999
- Venues: 12
- Family Friendly
- 90-120 Minutes
Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive ResortHilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort is a natural sanctuary situated directly on the white sand and clear waters of a pristine and secluded bay that feels like a private beach.Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort: Read more
Package Costs: $2,500 – $11,500
- Venues: 12
- Family Friendly
- 90 Minutes
More About Tulum Weddings
Tulum Wedding Costs
Tulum showcases stunning properties and packages that deliver affordable wedding costs with all the luxury included. With world-class brands such as Dreams and Hilton, a Tulum resort offers couples a wide variety of economical weddings that’ll rival most stateside celebrations. Like most Mexico destination wedding locations, Tulum provides on-site services that can secure your ideal venue at minimal cost (all of which can be upgraded by request).
Tulum Wedding Packages
Wedding packages in Tulum are both budget friendly and elegant, ranging from intimate elopement packages to opulent collections that can accommodate over 20+ guests. Time-tested by satisfied couples, Tulum destination wedding packages deliver tantalizing amenities and access to an expert wedding planner. Whether you’re seeking a 10-guest wedding ceremony with minimal decor and white sand beaches, or an extravagant affair imbued with vibrant flora, your chosen collection will automatically elevate your “Wed in Mexico” experience.
Take a look at one of our most popular Tulum wedding packages amongst Destify Couples: Dreams of Love at Dreams Tulum!
Guests: Up to 30 guests included
- Service of judge or minister
- Wedding organization and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Free room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability and upon request)
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Two boutonnieres and two corsages for wedding party
- Sound system with speaker and microphones
- Hairstyling and makeup application for one member of the wedding couple for day of ceremony
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine (up to 30 guests)
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres (Silver menu, up to 30 guests)
- Private dinner reception (Silver menu, up to 30 guests)
- One natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table (one)
- 36 full color high quality photos and wedding album
- Special turndown service night of the wedding ceremony and reception
- 15% discount on all spa treatments (Spa boutique purchases not included)
- Newlywed Package after your special day
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- Late checkout for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
- Free anniversary nights
Tulum Wedding Venues
After securing your lavish destination wedding package, it’s time to reserve your own little slice of Tulum paradise. Tulum wedding venues feature some of the most immersive spaces in Mexico. From jungle cenotes with turquoise waters to handcrafted gazebos overlooking the Caribbean, this oasis has everything you need to wow and accommodate guest lists of any size. We recommend the following venues for your wedding in Tulum:
- Secret Garden Gazebo at Dreams Tulum
- Hilton Main Beach at Hilton Tulum Riviera Maya
Overview of Tulum Destination Weddings
Infused with breathtaking tropical greenery, Tulum invites all to-be newlyweds to its enchanting shores, elevated by pristine cenotes and nearby Mayan ruins. Located down the Yucatán Peninsula, tucked into the beauty of Riviera Maya, this lush paradise is home to all inclusive wedding resorts complete with exciting perks such as Temazcal spa treatments (with supposed anti-aging properties), oceanfront cabanas, and access to jaw-dropping snorkeling tours.
Additionally, Tulum has become one of Mexico’s top destinations for LGBTQ+ travel and weddings. Rated as “gay-friendly” by gaytravel.com, this oceanside hamlet guarantees a truly safe experience for LGBTQ+ couples to celebrate their love.
Tulum weddings guarantee you and your guests a truly spiritual experience, as you become one in a unique Mexican landscape.
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_rightMexico, Tulum
What We Offer
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Agency Service Without The Fees
Our services are truly free. Resorts compensate us for bookings, and we invest in a better experience for our customers. Everyone wins!
Award-Winning, US-Based Experts
Not an off-shore call center. We offer exclusive, personalized service from professional, responsive destination wedding and group vacation experts.
Customizable Wedding Website
A personalized website for your wedding with your photos and destination. Guests will be able to find deposit options, booking info, and payment plans there.
“Instead of spending all that money for one day of memories, you get a whole week’s worth of memories, and so much time with everyone!”
We’ve helped thousands of couples!
“They provided all the answers to my many, many questions and gave me direction and knowledge on things I didn’t even think to ask.”– Rachel F.
“Michelle is amazing! Vacations are intended to be entertaining, relaxing, and stress-free. If you are in the market for that experience, book your group vacation with Michelle.”– Samuel Evans
“Candyce Roa with Destify has been an absolute dream! She is so efficient, helped answer all of our questions, and is SO speedy with her responses.”– Savannah (getting married on 6/9/2019)
“Working with Melissa from Destify was an absolute pleasure. She totally took away all of the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding. My guest all raved about what an amazing job she did helping them book their stay.”– Erin R. 7/25/2018
“Daniel O’Sullivan was our travel agent representing Destify and he was fabulous! In terms of professionalism, he was the best. There were 21 people in our group traveling to Punta Cana coming from several different states. Our flights and Resort arrangements were perfect.”Victoria Butler
“I highly recommend having Carolina on your team bride! She swiftly made the arrangements with the hotel, saved the date, hooked us up with an online app from which to invite guests, and connected us with the wedding coordinator and photographer on site. “– Katrina (getting married on 12/30/2018)
“I had such a great experience using Destify. My travel agent Andrea made everything so smooth and easy for me and for my guests. I would highly recommend her as she helped me pick the right hotel for my destination wedding. Great prices too!”– Flor
“The resort was beautiful and full of activities and live performances! Brittany is now my forever trip advisor and she is already working on my next vacation to Punta Cana in 2019! A huge thank you to Destify for having a worker as good and dedicated as Brittany!”– Cyerra Rodriguez
“I found Destify Online and got paired up with Hilary. What an Angel! She’s always helpful, prompt, and gets all my requests done. I’m so so glad she’s my Planner! A weight has been lifted! This company gets 5 stars in everything!”– Tainairis
Your Path to
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right
Get ready for the wedding of your dreams.
You will be redirected after the video to our exclusive booking platform.
Don’t want to watch the video? Skip Video and Explore Resorts
In our Path To I Do platform, you will be able to:
Explore available Destinations and Resorts
Compare real wedding package pricing
Get instant wedding date availability
Connect with a travel specialist to get tailored recommendations
Interested in learning more about how it works? Check out our video: