Choosing the perfect wedding destination can be a tough decision if you are not familiar with what each location Destify has to offer. Each has its own rich culture, cuisine, and atmosphere. Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, the Dominican Republic, and the US offer an array of all-inclusive resorts complete with memorable venue options ideal for wedding parties of 20+ guests. Ranging from cliffsides, jungle backdrops, pristine beaches, to snowy slopes… Destify has the perfect aisle for you to exchange your ‘I dos’.
Use our filters to hone your search, or get lost in paradise. And if you need help? We’ll be ready!
- Location Location LocationLocationCity City CityCity
Property Size Property Size Property SizeProperty SizeAdults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family FriendlyAdults-Only / Family FriendlyResort Aesthetic Resort Aesthetic Resort AestheticResort Aesthetic🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts🌈 LGBTQ Friendly ResortsActivity Level Activity Level Activity LevelFree Wedding Package QuoteActivity LevelWedding Venues Wedding Venues Wedding Venues
- La Romana(8)
- Lake Tahoe(1)
- Los Cabos(22)
- Montego Bay(22)
- Ocho Rios(9)
- Panama Bay(2)
- Panama City(1)
- Playa del Carmen(3)
- Playa Mujeres(9)
- Puerto Plata(5)
- Puerto Rico(3)
- Puerto Vallarta(30)
- Punta Cana(60)
- Riviera Maya(72)
- St. Lucia(7)
- St. Martin(4)
- St. Thomas(2)
- Turks and Caicos(2)
Showing 370 results
More About Our Wedding Destinations
Destination Wedding Costs
Destination wedding package costs throughout Mexico are very affordable, and you’ll find many packages include a full ceremony with basic decor and typically a semi-private reception or cocktail hour.
Other then Mexico, the Dominican Republic often sees the best prices for destination wedding packages. Many resorts are now happy and willing to accommodate same-sex weddings, but due to the requirement of private land for the ceremony, they can’t always be hosted on the beach.
In Jamaica you can get a lot of bang for your buck with all-inclusive wedding packages — with many entry-level packages featuring semi-private receptions included in the upfront costs. Note: Jamaica is not same-sex friendly, so LGBT couples will want to look elsewhere.
When considering the Caribbean Islands, destination wedding costs are much higher amongst the smaller islands then in the Dominican Republic or Jamaica. That being said, you can still find some wedding packages that may include a reception in the upfront costs.
Packages available in our U.S. locations are not all-inclusive; but what they lack in “all-in-one” ease, they boast considerably more customization options.
Mexico: Quick Facts and Tips
- Mexico is LGBT Friendly, able to accommodate same-sex ceremonies and gay-friendly destination weddings.
- There are numerous options for excursions, from snorkeling to exploring Mayan ruins.
- In Cancun and Sayulita guests will find ample opportunities for shopping.
- There are many options for ceremonies within chapels, and Catholic ceremonies.
- From Cancun to Puerto Vallarta, there are many bars, beach clubs and nightclubs to visit.
- Beaches vary by destination, from the calm waters and white sands of the East Coast to beautiful (but unswimmable) beaches in Los Cabos.
Jamaica: Quick Facts and Tips
- Many resorts are near world-class golf courses, designed by many legendary names golf fans will recognize.
- From 7-mile beach in Negril to the beautiful shores of Montego Bay, guests will find many beautiful beaches for relaxation.
- There are plenty of excursion opportunities available, like a visit to Dunn’s River Falls.
- There is plenty to do for nightlife in Jamaica, from cliffside beach bars to fun oceanfront restaurants.
- Guests can book fun boat trips, from booze cruises to catamaran sunset rides.
Dominican Republic: Quick Facts and Tips
- There are plenty of beautiful beaches to explore, from private beaches at resorts to world famous Bavaro Beach.
- Snorkeling and scuba diving excursions are available to explore the Caribbean waters.
- Booze cruises and scenic catamaran trips are available as excursions.
- Golfers will have a hard time choosing, with the largest amount of signature golf courses available in the Caribbean.
- Several all-inclusive resorts offer on-site chapels for Catholic and religious ceremonies for destination weddings.
- Resorts are able to accommodate LGBT weddings, on private land. The available ceremony venues vary by your chosen resort.
Caribbean Islands: Quick Facts and Tips
- Many of the smaller Caribbean Islands are welcoming and happy to accommodate same-sex destination weddings.
- Many of the smaller islands offer unforgettable catamaran cruises.
- There is an endless amount of beautiful beaches to explore, with remote locations in St. Lucia, and the famous Nassau Beach in the Bahamas.
- From St. Martin to the Bahamas, guests will find many exciting options for nightlife.
- The smaller the island, perhaps the better the reefs, with numerous scuba diving and snorkeling spots throughout the various destinations.
- Vacationers will find many enticing shopping hubs, especially in the Bahamas, known for its duty-free shopping and luxury outlets.
Central America: Quick Facts and Tips
- Same-sex symbolic ceremonies are possible in both Costa Rica and Panama.
- Guests may spot unique wildlife on excursions or even at your chosen resort.
- In Panama City destination wedding travelers will find an urban metropolis to explore, full of exciting bars and nightclubs.
- There are many beautiful and varied beaches to explore, from golden or dark volcanic sands.
- Nature lovers will rejoice, especially in Costa Rica, with hiking available to nearby waterfalls and through rainforests.
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right
Destify’s Favorite Destination Wedding Resorts
Dreams Vista CancunEnsconced in the luxury of the Puerta del Mar gated community, this all inclusive Mexican resort offers stylish architecture and breathtaking scenic views — these green grounds lie waiting for freshly married honeymooners to tee off their serene getaway.Dreams Vista Cancun: Read more
Package Costs: $999 – $11,999
- Venues: 6
- Family Friendly
- 35 Minutes
Puerto Vallarta Weddings
Marival DistinctAs the largest all-inclusive resort in Vallarta, this beachfront resort is sprawling with a fun and upbeat atmosphere. A Marival Nuevo Vallarta wedding is perfect for couples desiring an entertaining, family-friendly destination wedding.Marival Distinct: Read more
Package Costs: $750 – $11,500
- Venues: 3
- Family Friendly
- 20 Minutes
Royalton NegrilVenture out from the populated reaches of Montego Bay, and you’ll find this peaceful slice of Jamaican wedding paradise, equipped with everything you need to build your Negril “I Do”: a private wedding pier and a stretch of golden-sand, at this amenity-filled wonderland.Royalton Negril: Read more
Package Costs: $999 – $11,199
- Venues: 6
- Family Friendly
- 75 Minutes
Punta Cana Weddings
Hyatt Ziva Cap CanaThis recently constructed resort is as pristine as the white sand Juanillo Beach it’s built atop — offering state-of-the-art facilities dotting the 40-acre enclosed domain that are guaranteed to make any destination wedding getaway truly one of a kind.Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana: Read more
Package Costs: $1,499 – $16,999
- Venues: 5
- Family Friendly
- 24 Minutes
Los Cabos Weddings
Hard Rock Los CabosHard Rock Los Cabos is the hip indie band you knew before your friends did. It features a selection of customizable, rock-star wedding packages with gorgeous venue vistas and access to some of Mexico’s top peninsula excursions.Hard Rock Los Cabos: Read more
Package Costs: INCLUDED – $5,000
- Venues: 11
- Family Friendly
- 45 Minutes
What We Offer
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Agency Service Without The Fees
Our services are truly free. Resorts compensate us for bookings, and we invest in a better experience for our customers. Everyone wins!
Award-Winning, US-Based Experts
Not an off-shore call center. We offer exclusive, personalized service from professional, responsive destination wedding and group vacation experts.
Customizable Wedding Website
A personalized website for your wedding with your photos and destination. Guests will be able to find deposit options, booking info, and payment plans there.
We’ve helped thousands of couples!
“They provided all the answers to my many, many questions and gave me direction and knowledge on things I didn’t even think to ask.”– Rachel F.
“Michelle is amazing! Vacations are intended to be entertaining, relaxing, and stress-free. If you are in the market for that experience, book your group vacation with Michelle.”– Samuel Evans
“Candyce Roa with Destify has been an absolute dream! She is so efficient, helped answer all of our questions, and is SO speedy with her responses.”– Savannah (getting married on 6/9/2019)
“Working with Melissa from Destify was an absolute pleasure. She totally took away all of the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding. My guest all raved about what an amazing job she did helping them book their stay.”– Erin R. 7/25/2018
“Daniel O’Sullivan was our travel agent representing Destify and he was fabulous! In terms of professionalism, he was the best. There were 21 people in our group traveling to Punta Cana coming from several different states. Our flights and Resort arrangements were perfect.”Victoria Butler
“I highly recommend having Carolina on your team bride! She swiftly made the arrangements with the hotel, saved the date, hooked us up with an online app from which to invite guests, and connected us with the wedding coordinator and photographer on site. “– Katrina (getting married on 12/30/2018)
“I had such a great experience using Destify. My travel agent Andrea made everything so smooth and easy for me and for my guests. I would highly recommend her as she helped me pick the right hotel for my destination wedding. Great prices too!”– Flor
“The resort was beautiful and full of activities and live performances! Brittany is now my forever trip advisor and she is already working on my next vacation to Punta Cana in 2019! A huge thank you to Destify for having a worker as good and dedicated as Brittany!”– Cyerra Rodriguez
“I found Destify Online and got paired up with Hilary. What an Angel! She’s always helpful, prompt, and gets all my requests done. I’m so so glad she’s my Planner! A weight has been lifted! This company gets 5 stars in everything!”– Tainairis
Your Path to
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right
Get ready for the wedding of your dreams.
You will be redirected after the video to our exclusive booking platform.
Don’t want to watch the video? Skip Video and Explore Resorts
In our Path To I Do platform, you will be able to:
Explore available Destinations and Resorts
Compare real wedding package pricing
Get instant wedding date availability
Connect with a travel specialist to get tailored recommendations
Interested in learning more about how it works? Check out our video: