The Majestic Elegance offers a true destination wedding, situated on the pristine soft sands of Bavaro Beach. A Majestic Elegance wedding is perfect for couples seeking a lively atmosphere at night, and younger guests will have fun too thanks to the large pool and activities available.
• On-site wedding planners
• Several ceremony locations
• Room upgrade for the Bride & Groom
• Early check-in & late checkout for the Bride and Groom
• Special bracelet for the Bride and Groom with exclusive access to all 3 resorts
• Services of a Civil Judge
• Beautiful wedding cake
• 1 tropical flower table arrangement
• Tropical bouquet for the Bride and boutonniere for the Groom
• Ironing of Groom’s tuxedo and Bride’s gown
• Sound system and simultaneous translation
of the ceremony if needed
• Marriage certificate in Spanish delivered by DHL
• Champagne for the group after the ceremony
• Romantic candlelight dinner with champagne for the couple
• Romantic breakfast in your suite
• Complimentary massage for the couple and use of water circuit
• Basket of fruit in your room during your stay
• Bottle of champagne in the room, twice during your stay
• Room service included for the couple
The night activities are above par and ideal as a reception after party.
The beach is beautiful but can be crowded, this may not be for couples who want a quiet and secluded location.
The water-sports center is highly recommended, offering a variety of daily activities for Majestic Elegance wedding guests.
Discover Your Dream Destination Wedding
Confirm Wedding and Room Reservation
Explore Your Wedding Tools
Meet Your Support Team
Finalize Wedding Details
Prepare for Travel
Say I Do!
The standard Majestic Elegance wedding package at $1250 for symbolic or $1750 for civil or Catholic. There’s an additional charge after 60 guests. In order to qualify for a free wedding package, there must be a purchase of 15 rooms for a 7 night stay or total of 105 room nights between the group. Upgraded packages, additional guests, and add-ons are available for an additional cost.
$130 – $200 average price per person per night. Rooms include a jacuzzi, separate doors for room service, and walk-in showers. Children 2 and under are free.
Bottle of champagne in room, twice during your stay | Early check-in and late checkout, upon availability | Ironing for tuxedo and bridal gown | Room upgrade upon availability | Champagne toast after the ceremony | Room service included | Complimentary 25-minute couple’s massage | Majestic Elegance wedding specialist
There are 597 rooms divided between the Family Club with 285 rooms and the adults-only Elegance Club with 315 rooms. Room options include direct pool access, garden, and ocean views. Recommended for more active guests. Majestic Elegance shares amenities with the other two neighboring Majestic properties, including the sports bar, late-night snack bar, and nightclub, but the resorts do not have exchange privileges. Wedding couple has access to a bracelet with some exchange privileges to all 3 Majestic resorts, such as access to all of their restaurants.
Beach – 500 guests max, Elegance Gazebo – 100 guests max, On-Site Chapel – 30 guests max
This hotel allows a maximum of 4 adults per room or 2 adults and 2 children age 12 and younger.
The Majestic Resorts can hold 4 – 5 weddings daily between their 3 properties, Monday through Sunday. Two of the venue options; the beach location and on-site chapel, are shared between all 3 resorts, so they are scheduled accordingly.
High occupancy year round, but the busiest months of the year are from December 15 – August 31 and have high chances of sell out.
The Majestic Elegance wedding coordinator typically responds within 24 hours.
The resort is located 27 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).