Aruba Destination Weddings
Beach Quality: Calm white sand beaches with blue waters and minimal seaweed
Entertainment: Great destination for snorkeling, Palm Beach casino,
Destination Highlight: Best island for foodies, wonderful food
Ideal Traveler: Those looking to explore the vibrant Dutch colonial architecture of Oranjestad, providing a combination of beach and city vacation.
- Location Location LocationLocationCity City CityCityCity City CityCityRoom Price Room Price Room PriceRoom PriceWedding Package Cost Wedding Package Cost Wedding Package CostWedding Package CostProperty Size Property Size Property SizeProperty SizeAdults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family FriendlyAdults-Only / Family FriendlyResort Aesthetic Resort Aesthetic Resort AestheticResort Aesthetic🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts🌈 LGBTQ Friendly ResortsActivity Level Activity Level Activity LevelActivity LevelWeddings Per Day Weddings Per Day Weddings Per DayWeddings Per DayDistance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes)Free Wedding Package QuoteDistance to Airport (Minutes)Wedding Venues Wedding Venues Wedding Venues
Showing 6 results
Aruba WeddingsA Tamarijn Aruba wedding offers stunning coastal views with a tropical feel. The all inclusive family friendly resort located on Aruba’s scenic coastline, offers enough water activities, dining options, bars and entertainment to ensure a thrilling stay for all guests.Read more
Package Costs: $1,900 - $3,200
- Venues: 3
- Family Friendly
- 10 Minutes
More About Aruba
Aruba Wedding Costs
Aruba destination wedding resorts have reasonable room rates and wedding package prices. Due to its location, you and your guests might have to book expensive flights, so keep that in mind when setting your initial budgets. Once you get there, however, planning your destination wedding in Aruba will be simple. With access to affordable wedding packages in stunning settings, the rest of the process will be stress free.
Aruba Wedding Packages
Simply put, Aruba wedding packages are diverse and elegant. Simple ceremonies for couples and a small group are quite popular. Additionally, there are bigger Aruba wedding packages that accommodate many guests and seating plans.
The best part? Your Aruba resort offers various discounts for spa treatments, as well as on-site wedding planners for your big day!
Typically, Aruba wedding packages range between $1280 to $7699. Let’s take a look an example wedding package: Caprice Wedding Collection at RIU Palace Aruba.
- Upgraded lavender decoration, recorded music and bridal bouquet with matching boutonniere
- Minister for symbolic ceremony
- Additional small bouquet for maid of honor and boutonniere for best man
- Private dinner at select restaurant or location
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast at the reception
- Private cocktail after dinner with option of rum or tequila tasting experience
- Romantic room decoration and surprise gift
- Room upgrade and late check out
- Wedding night turndown service with fruit and sparkling wine
- $100 USD photo session credit (pre-post wedding day)
- Newlyweds breakfast in bed
- Beauty Parlor Package
- 50-minutes romantic massage for the couple
- Surprise gift for the couple and 10% discount for the couple and guests in all spa treatments
Aruba Wedding Venues
Wedding venues in Aruba range from modest and cozy to big and grand. Consider private coves on beaches that can hold 20 people or expansive gardens that can host an unlimited number of visitors. Aruba’s wedding locations are made to blend in with the local environment. With Caribbean Sea waves and plant life existing in harmony, getting married in Aruba is simply incredible.
For your consideration, here are some of our favorite Aruba wedding venues at all inclusive resorts:
- Beach at Barcelo Aruba (hosts 140 guests)
- Gazebo at RIU Palace Aruba (hosts 100 guests)
- Garden at RIU Palace Aruba (hosts 100 guests)
Aruba’s island slogan reads ‘One Happy Island,’ and we couldn’t have said it better ourselves. This cozy island features a mix of cultures. Fun fact: its primary language blends elements of Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, English, and French! This mix is reflected in the architecture, food, and people, making Aruba a dream location for all beach weddings.
Offering locations like Eagle Beach and Palm Beach, there’s no shortage of spots to host a destination wedding in Aruba. This Caribbean island has amazing sights and activities, like snorkeling in the fish-filled coral reefs. Couples and their friends and families will want to come back for the rest of their lives.
What We Offer
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Agency Service Without The Fees
Our services are truly free. Resorts compensate us for bookings, and we invest in a better experience for our customers. Everyone wins!
Award-Winning, US-Based Experts
Not an off-shore call center. We offer exclusive, personalized service from professional, responsive destination wedding and group vacation experts.
Customizable Wedding Website
A personalized website for your wedding with your photos and destination. Guests will be able to find deposit options, booking info, and payment plans there.
We've helped thousands of couples!
"They provided all the answers to my many, many questions and gave me direction and knowledge on things I didn't even think to ask."- Rachel F.
"Michelle is amazing! Vacations are intended to be entertaining, relaxing, and stress-free. If you are in the market for that experience, book your group vacation with Michelle."- Samuel Evans
"Candyce Roa with Destify has been an absolute dream! She is so efficient, helped answer all of our questions, and is SO speedy with her responses."- Savannah (getting married on 6/9/2019)
"Working with Melissa from Destify was an absolute pleasure. She totally took away all of the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding. My guest all raved about what an amazing job she did helping them book their stay."- Erin R. 7/25/2018
"Daniel O’Sullivan was our travel agent representing Destify and he was fabulous! In terms of professionalism, he was the best. There were 21 people in our group traveling to Punta Cana coming from several different states. Our flights and Resort arrangements were perfect."Victoria Butler
"I highly recommend having Carolina on your team bride! She swiftly made the arrangements with the hotel, saved the date, hooked us up with an online app from which to invite guests, and connected us with the wedding coordinator and photographer on site. "- Katrina (getting married on 12/30/2018)
"I had such a great experience using Destify. My travel agent Andrea made everything so smooth and easy for me and for my guests. I would highly recommend her as she helped me pick the right hotel for my destination wedding. Great prices too!"- Flor
"The resort was beautiful and full of activities and live performances! Brittany is now my forever trip advisor and she is already working on my next vacation to Punta Cana in 2019! A huge thank you to Destify for having a worker as good and dedicated as Brittany!"- Cyerra Rodriguez
"I found Destify Online and got paired up with Hilary. What an Angel! She's always helpful, prompt, and gets all my requests done. I'm so so glad she's my Planner! A weight has been lifted! This company gets 5 stars in everything!"- Tainairis
Your Path to
Discover Your Dream Destination
Confirm Wedding and Room Reservation
Meet Your Support Team
Explore Your Wedding Tools
Finalize Wedding Details
Prepare for Travel
Say I Do!
Black Friday Starts Now! Save up to $2,100 On Your Wedding. Check Out Our Specials.