Showing all 2 results
Grenada Destination Weddings
Beach Quality: Calm turquoise water and soft sand beaches, famous for diving and snorkeling infused with sea turtles and other dazzling marine life
Entertainment: Underwater sculpture park, and the famous House of Chocolate
Destination Highlight: Quaint local towns rich in culture
Ideal Traveler: Those interested in a mix of beautiful beaches, waterfalls, with opportunity for some cultural experiences including the oldest rum distillery in the Caribbean
- Location Location LocationLocationCity City CityCityRoom Price Room Price Room PriceRoom PriceWedding Package Cost Wedding Package Cost Wedding Package CostWedding Package CostProperty Size Property Size Property SizeProperty SizeAdults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family FriendlyAdults-Only / Family FriendlyResort Aesthetic Resort Aesthetic Resort AestheticResort Aesthetic🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts🌈 LGBTQ Friendly ResortsActivity Level Activity Level Activity LevelActivity LevelWeddings Per Day Weddings Per Day Weddings Per DayWeddings Per DayDistance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes)Free Wedding Package QuoteDistance to Airport (Minutes)Wedding Venues Wedding Venues Wedding Venues
Showing 2 results
Royalton GrenadaPerfectly situated on 2 pristine white sand beaches overlooking Tamarind Bay, Royalton Grenada is an idyllic paradise for couples and wedding guests alike.Royalton Grenada: Read more
Package Costs: $1,099 – $11,199
- Venues: 3
- Family Friendly
- 2 Minutes
Sandals GrenadaWith an extensive list of dining, shopping, and nightlife options to choose from, the Sandals Grenada is all about giving you choices.Sandals Grenada: Read more
Package Costs: INCLUDED – $0
- Venues: 4
- Family Friendly
- 5 Minutes
More About Grenada
Grenada Wedding Costs
When saying “I do” overlooking Tamarind Bay, you’ll do it without breaking the bank. A beautiful Grenada wedding is moderately priced, but packed full of amazing amenities. Please note: like many of the Caribbean Islands, be mindful of flight costs and availability. Destify suggests booking flights 6+ months out to ensure the best rate, and seat choice; as flights to islands like Grenada will fill fast.
Grenada Wedding Packages
All inclusive wedding packages in Grenada err towards luxury — but at far less than you’d think! Even the budget friendly packages boast room upgrades, on-site coordinators, and special perks for the happy couple. As you move up in package price, so too come the amenities — ranging from gourmet dining upgrades to the inclusion of a signature cocktail built specifically for you and your wedding budget!
Explore Royalton Grenada’s luxury Caribbean destination wedding package: Refined Wedding!
Average Wedding Cost: $4199
Guests: Up to 30 guests included
- Personal wedding planner & onsite coordinator
- VIP welcome & late checkout for bride & groom (based on availability)
- Bride & groom room upgrade (based on availability)
- “Getting Ready” refreshments & fruit platter for the bride & groom on the wedding day
- 10% discount on spa services for entire wedding group
- Breakfast in bed for the morning after the wedding
- Ceremony and reception location
- Symbolic ceremony
- Chairs included
- Sound system for ceremony
- Ceremony table with linen & tropical centerpiece
- 1 tropical bridal bouquet
- 1 tropical bridesmaid bouquet
- 1 tropical groom’s boutonniere
- 1 tropical groomsmen boutonniere
- Sparkling wine toast for you and your guest list
- 3 cocktail tables with white linen
- 3 appetizers from our signature cocktail menus
- 1 hour of standard open bar service
- 1 hour of sound system
- 3 hour private reception
- Includes 3 hours of standard open bar
- Round tables with white linens
- 2-tier wedding cake
- Cake table dressed with white linen
- Personalized menu cards
Overview of Grenada Destination Weddings
As the home to a medley of naturally grown spices, such as clove, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, Grenada gained the title ‘Spice Island.’ Being a tropical island, Grenada has several world-renowned public beaches, such as Grand Anse Beach, a remote patch of breathtaking sands and translucent waters, making it a must-book locale for Caribbean weddings.
Don’t like that spice? Try this one: take in the lush flora and rainforests surrounding the opulent all inclusive resorts like Sandals Grenada. The wild world is never far from the resort with guided tours and nature hikes. And if those varieties don’t suit your tastes, there’s scuba diving, turtle watching, rum tasting, and a whole host of other riches to be found in Grenada.
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right
Caribbean Islands, Grenada
What We Offer
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Agency Service Without The Fees
Our services are truly free. Resorts compensate us for bookings, and we invest in a better experience for our customers. Everyone wins!
Award-Winning, US-Based Experts
Not an off-shore call center. We offer exclusive, personalized service from professional, responsive destination wedding and group vacation experts.
Customizable Wedding Website
A personalized website for your wedding with your photos and destination. Guests will be able to find deposit options, booking info, and payment plans there.
We’ve helped thousands of couples!
“They provided all the answers to my many, many questions and gave me direction and knowledge on things I didn’t even think to ask.”– Rachel F.
“Michelle is amazing! Vacations are intended to be entertaining, relaxing, and stress-free. If you are in the market for that experience, book your group vacation with Michelle.”– Samuel Evans
“Candyce Roa with Destify has been an absolute dream! She is so efficient, helped answer all of our questions, and is SO speedy with her responses.”– Savannah (getting married on 6/9/2019)
“Working with Melissa from Destify was an absolute pleasure. She totally took away all of the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding. My guest all raved about what an amazing job she did helping them book their stay.”– Erin R. 7/25/2018
“Daniel O’Sullivan was our travel agent representing Destify and he was fabulous! In terms of professionalism, he was the best. There were 21 people in our group traveling to Punta Cana coming from several different states. Our flights and Resort arrangements were perfect.”Victoria Butler
“I highly recommend having Carolina on your team bride! She swiftly made the arrangements with the hotel, saved the date, hooked us up with an online app from which to invite guests, and connected us with the wedding coordinator and photographer on site. “– Katrina (getting married on 12/30/2018)
“I had such a great experience using Destify. My travel agent Andrea made everything so smooth and easy for me and for my guests. I would highly recommend her as she helped me pick the right hotel for my destination wedding. Great prices too!”– Flor
“The resort was beautiful and full of activities and live performances! Brittany is now my forever trip advisor and she is already working on my next vacation to Punta Cana in 2019! A huge thank you to Destify for having a worker as good and dedicated as Brittany!”– Cyerra Rodriguez
“I found Destify Online and got paired up with Hilary. What an Angel! She’s always helpful, prompt, and gets all my requests done. I’m so so glad she’s my Planner! A weight has been lifted! This company gets 5 stars in everything!”– Tainairis
Your Path to
Wedding Date Availability1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right1keyboard_arrow_leftPreviousNextkeyboard_arrow_right
Get ready for the wedding of your dreams.
You will be redirected after the video to our exclusive booking platform.
Don’t want to watch the video? Skip Video and Explore Resorts
In our Path To I Do platform, you will be able to:
Explore available Destinations and Resorts
Compare real wedding package pricing
Get instant wedding date availability
Connect with a travel specialist to get tailored recommendations
Interested in learning more about how it works? Check out our video: