Table of contents
In this article, we will discuss the average cost of a Jamaica destination wedding and show you some popular Jamaica wedding packages. It’s time to discover top-rated all-inclusive resorts and their wedding offerings to satisfy you and your guest list.
What is typically included in Jamaica destination wedding packages?
Kick-starting your Jamaica wedding planning? Dream wedding packages in Jamaica usually include the following:
Welcome Reception for you and your guests at a beautiful resort or hotel. This will be held after you arrive at the island, right when you get off the plane! It’s important to have this reception because it allows everyone to take their mind off of traveling and relax before the hustle and bustle of the wedding.
Wedding Ceremony: Jamaica is known for its beautiful Caribbean Sea beaches, so it’s no surprise there are a lot of beach destination weddings! There are many amazing resorts and hotels in Jamaica with wonderful wedding venues to host your ceremony. If you’d prefer an indoor location then you can totally do that too!
Reception: Jamaica is a popular destination for weddings because it is so beautiful and there are many wonderful resorts and hotels to host your reception. You also have the option of having an all-inclusive wedding package where everything (ceremony, reception, food) will be included in one price! It’s important to find out what the different venues are offering before making a decision.
Wedding Cake: Jamaica wedding packages should have delicious wedding cakes! We can recommend some beautiful bakeries in Jamaica that you might want to consider for your cake.
Photography/Videography: Jamaica wedding packages have some award-winning photographers that would love to capture your special day. We can help you find the perfect photographer for your style, or recommend a few if you already know who you’d like to use. The same goes for video – there are many companies available on island that can capture your special day.
Flowers: There are many greenhouses in Jamaica where you can place an order for fresh flowers to be delivered the morning of your Jamaica wedding. You can also have a bouquet, boutonniere and corsage prepared by a florist on island if you’d like! This is a nice touch because you know the flowers were freshly picked and will last throughout your wedding day.
Music: Jamaica is known for its amazing live music! You can have a DJ or live band at your reception, along with steel drums to add that Jamaican feel! If you’re interested in having an outside cocktail hour before your big day in a Jamaica wedding resort then we can also recommend some great musicians for that as well.
Groom’s attire: This can be anything from a tuxedo, to linen pants and shirt with sandals or sneakers! There are many different styles of clothing men can wear on Jamaica, so we will work with you to find what works best for your absolutely perfect day!
Transportation/Limo: For the wedding party and guests we always recommend having transportation ready (limos or shuttles) to take everyone back and forth between resort locations. We also highly suggest hiring a driver amongst other drivers who will stay sober throughout the wedding day and drive your guests to locations!
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
Package Costs: Free Wedding – $16,999
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is a gorgeous wedding locale and a high-value Jamaica Destination Wedding Cost. This resort, which is located on Montego Bay, provides a beautiful setting for couples to take their first steps into marriage. This venue can make any couple’s wedding into an amazing celebration with their all-inclusive packages and several event rooms to pick from.
From romantic elopements to lavish celebrations with up to 1,000 guests, the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall can comfortably handle any size event. From ballrooms to beaches, soon-to-be-weds will have a selection of indoor and outdoor venues to pick from for their big day. While visitors enjoy the celebrations on the pure green grass, they are surrounded by meticulously groomed gardens and swaying palm trees on the wide East Lawn. The Grand Ballroom, the largest indoor venue, can accommodate receptions for up to 790 guests.
Its contemporary style may be customized to fit a variety of event themes, and dividers can be used to split the room to create a more intimate setting. Outdoor venues of the hotel, such as the beach, Ocean Gazebo, and Sky Lounge, provide stunning ocean vistas and sunsets as a background for nuptials. Hundreds of guest rooms with modern amenities are available at the hotel, ensuring a peaceful nuptial weekend.
The in-house wedding planners collaborate closely with couples to ensure that all of their wedding celebrations are exactly what they want. For weddings with up to 38 guests, all-inclusive options are available. The in-house catering crew will create a menu according to your nuptial theme and taste preferences.
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall can hold engagement parties, wedding showers, and honeymoons in addition to ceremonies and receptions. Take a look one of the luxury Jamaica wedding packages featured:
Example Intimate Elegance Wedding Package: $1,289
- Symbolic marriage Ceremony and certificate, performed by a Secular Bilingual Wedding Officiant
- Bouquet and Boutonnière
- Signature Wedding cake
- Special decoration of the Couple’s room
- Complimentary wine delivered to the Couple’s room
- Late check-out for the couple up to 3:00 p.m. (applies for the Couple, subject to availability)
- Onsite services of a professional Wedding Coordinator
- Complimentary online registry and Wedding website
- Ceremony table with white linen and folding Wedding chairs
- Sound system for the Ceremony
- Massage for the Wedding Couple (25-min each one)
- Romantic dinner for the Couple
Azul Beach Resort Negril
Package Costs: Free – $15,000
At Karisma’s Azul Beach Resort Negril, you’ll get unparalleled service in a magnificent environment. This 5-star resort, located on Jamaica’s famous Seven Mile Beach, provides the ultimate in luxury for your destination wedding. Enjoy exceptional VIP services throughout your stay, including a complimentary suite upgrade, packing and unpacking services, an in-suite bar filled to your preferences. Upgraded amenities include private butler services, daily “sunset cocktails” and “gourmet snacks” delivered to your room, and much more.
The tropical setting of the resort will create a gorgeous background for destination weddings as you say “I do.” Some of the resort’s stunning outdoor ceremony sites include a beachside gazebo and a rooftop terrace. Enjoy delectable cuisine and an exquisite ambiance at an amazing celebration to commemorate this significant occasion. At Azul Beach Resort Negril, your entire wedding experience and Jamaica wedding packages will be a dream come true!
Example “Exclusively You” Wedding Package: $9,950
- The Dedicated Services of a Signature Wedding Designer™
- A 2-Night Personalized, Private Destination Wedding Dress Rehearsal
- Personal, On-site Wedding Attendant During Your Entire Stay
- Access to a Private Butler and Cellphone to Always Stay Connected
- Attire Attendant to Tend to Wedding Garments if Needed
- Only Wedding On Site During Your Stay.
- Guaranteed Premium Wedding Location.
- Guaranteed Wedding Ceremony Time.
- Private Beach Reception Location.
- Services of a Spa Attendant in the washroom on ceremony day to assist guests with hair and makeup touch-ups, and offer special concessions.
- Cold towel service upon arrival to ceremony embroidered with wedding couple’s name and wedding date.
- Non-Denominational Minister or Judge.
- Wedding Certificate.
- Up to 60 Gold or Silver Chiavari Chairs.
- Altar Table with White Linen.
- Aisle Runner.
- Sound System with Microphone.
- For the “Exclusively You” couple:
- Private in-suite check in.
- In-suite bar stocked to your personal preference.
- Free suite upgrade to the next category (pending availability).
- Packing and unpacking services.
- Groom’s room to stay in the night before the wedding (pending availability).
- Groom’s room day of ceremony for the men to get ready in, stocked with premium drinks and gourmet bites.
- Nightly turndown service for the wedding couple.
- Spa suite day of ceremony for the women to get ready in, stocked with Mimosas and gourmet bites.
- Sunset cocktails and gourmet bites delivered to the wedding couple’s room daily.
- Premium pillow and aromatherapy selection.
- VIP Services for your wedding guests:
- Private hotel check in for the wedding party.
- Wedding Guest Concierge to assist your guests with their needs while on-site.
- Azul Beach Resorts beach bag given to guests upon arrival.
- Personalized welcome letter and wedding party itinerary.
- Pool or beach section reserved for the wedding party daily with a personalized sign.
- One group cooking class to enjoy together.
- One semi-private dinner reservation for wedding party.
Moon Palace Jamaica
Package Costs: Free – $1,500
Moon Palace Jamaica is a one of a kind tropical paradise waiting to be transformed into the most beautiful backdrop for your destination wedding. Moon Palace Jamaica is ideal for destination weddings of all sizes with guests of all ages.
You can choose two gazebos, a terrace, or the entire beach as the backdrop for your outside “I do’s.” Alternatively, a magnificent ballroom is available for interior dancing and feasting.
This resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, is new to the scene but not new to the industry. Fresh it may be, It easily fits the bill for your dream destination wedding with its many bespoke packages! These include Honeymoon and Vow Renewal choices.
Offering affordable Jamaica wedding packages, this oasis is perfect for couples seeking a budget-friendly celebration.
Example Complimentary Collection Wedding Package: Free
- Services of an on-site wedding specialist
- Wedding ceremony location: beach or gazebo
- Minister to perform symbolic ceremony
- Wood wedding arch featuring ivory sheer fabric backdrop with silk floral appliqué and silver branches
- Matching wood ceremony table with two silk floral spheres as table décor
- 30 white avant-garde chairs
- Audio system available for ceremony
- Sparkling wine during the ceremony
- 1 semi-private dinner reservation for up to 30 guests with standard restaurant décor
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony for wedding couple
- Honeymoon Wishes wedding website and registry
- Complimentary Honeymoon package
Package Costs: Free – $10,900
At Royalton Negril, don’t be scared to dream big!
Royalton Negril Resort & Spa masterfully integrates Jamaica’s unique culture with modern luxury. Roylaton Negril will treat you to top-notch amenities, world-class gourmet dining, and superb personalized service during your stay. With its indoor and outdoor space options, Jamaica wedding packages, rich meals, and overall affluent lifestyle, Royalton Negril Resort & Spa is the best destination wedding venue, with so much romance and coastal beauty around you.
Example Luxury Wedding Package: Free or $999
- Personal wedding planner & onsite coordinator
- VIP welcome & late checkout for wedding couple (based on availability)
- Wedding couple room upgrade (based on availability)
- “Getting Ready” refreshments & fruit platter for the wedding couple on the wedding day
- 10% discount on spa services for entire wedding party
- Ceremony location
- Symbolic ceremony
- Chairs included
- Sound system for ceremony
- 1 tropical bouquet
- 1 tropical boutonniere
- Ceremony table with linen & tropical centerpiece
- Sparkling wine toast
- Semi-private dinner at one of our restaurants (2 hour)
- Personalized menu cards
- 1-tier wedding cake
Grand Palladium Jamaica
Package Costs: Free – $5,900
Say “I do” at the Grand Palladium Jamaica. This 5-star all-inclusive resort provides the ideal blend of romance and elegance for once-in-a-lifetime destination weddings. Its customized wedding packages make it simple to design the wedding of your dreams. From small, intimate ceremonies for up to four people to large, elaborate celebrations, the options at this tropical Caribbean wedding resort are unlimited.
When you’re not preoccupied with wedding preparations, the fun and luxury await you. Treat yourself to a delectable lunch at one of the resort’s gourmet restaurants, a visit to the resort’s world-class spa, or a swim in Jamaica’s largest pool. The Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is a great spot to host your destination wedding. Get ready for magnificent views, luxurious rooms, elegant Jamaica wedding packages, unsurpassed room service, and a pristine beach!
Example Palladium with Love Wedding Package: $2,200
- Private check-in for the wedding couple
- Ceremony location (choose from numerous options at each resort)
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Ceremony sound system (i-Pod-compatible system with microphone and speaker for duration of ceremony)
- Breakfast in bed for the wedding couple
- Honeymoon package
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- Wedding gift
- Special turndown service
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Dinner reservation at one of our fabulous restaurants (non-private, restaurant subject to availability and wedding party size)
- Sparkling toast immediately following the ceremony
- Free access to the Hydrotherapy Area at Zentropia Spa & Wellness and 15% Discount on spa services (not applicable to hair and makeup packages)
- VIP Club Mobay -Airport Departure Lounge
- 2 Asymmetrical Tropical Floral Arrangements for your ceremony space
- 1 signing table arrangement of roses and greenery (to be moved to your reception table as a centerpiece)
- Palladium with Love personal flowers for the couple
- White folding garden chairs for your ceremony
- Two-tiered wedding cake in your choice of naked or buttersweet icing with fresh flowers
Now that you know how much a Jamaica Destination Wedding costs, are you ready to explore more of our five-star wedding properties? Follow the button below to discover our Destify Top Resorts: