The Majestic Mirage is the newest Majestic resort in Punta Cana, focused on offering a luxurious experience between the rich fauna and beautiful white sands of Bavaro Beach. The Mirage offers a wonderful destination wedding blending immaculate service and modern details with a truly tropical location. Whether you choose between the beach, or the Chapel, you can be sure your Majestic Mirage wedding will be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
• On-site wedding planners
• Several ceremony locations
• Room upgrade for the Bride & Groom
• Early check-in & late checkout for the Bride and Groom
• Special bracelet for the Bride and Groom with exclusive access to all 3 resorts
• Services of a Civil Judge
• Beautiful wedding cake
• 1 tropical flower table arrangement
• Tropical bouquet for the Bride and boutonniere for the Groom
• Ironing of Groom’s tuxedo and Bride’s gown
• Sound system and simultaneous translation
of the ceremony if needed
• Marriage certificate in Spanish delivered by DHL
• Champagne for the group after the ceremony
• Romantic candlelight dinner with champagne for the couple
• Romantic breakfast in your suite
• Complimentary massage for the couple and use of water circuit
• Basket of fruit in your room during your stay
• Bottle of champagne in the room, twice during your stay
• Room service included for the couple
Although it has fewer rooms than the other Majestic resorts on property, it offers more space and luxury in its detailings, perfect for smaller wedding parties.
Luxurious amenities are available to all wedding guests regardless of room location, including butler service and premium liquor.
This resort can entertain Majestic Mirage wedding guests that include families too with the included children’s club, as well as babysitting services that are available for an additional charge.
The standard Majestic Mirage wedding package at $1250 for symbolic or $1750 for civil or Catholic. There’s an additional charge after 60 guests. In order to qualify for a free wedding package, there must be a purchase of 15 rooms for a 7 night stay or total of 105 room nights between the group. Upgraded packages, additional guests, and add-ons are available for an additional cost.
$150 – $230 average price per person per night. Rooms include outdoor jacuzzi, Nespresso machine, premium bar selection, and 24-hour room service. Children 2 and under are free.
Bottle of champagne in room, twice during your stay | Early check-in and late checkout, upon availability | Ironing for tuxedo and bridal gown | Room upgrade upon availability | Champagne toast for your group after the ceremony | Room service included | Complimentary 25-minute couple’s massage | Majestic Mirage wedding specialist
There are 510 all-suite rooms divided between the Family Club with 152 rooms and Mirage Club with 358 rooms. Room options include direct pool access, garden, and ocean views. The Majestic Mirage is recommended for more active guests. Majestic Elegance shares amenities with the other two neighboring Majestic properties, including the sports bar, late-night snack bar, and nightclub, but the resorts do not have exchange privileges. Wedding couple has access to a bracelet with some exchange privileges to all 3 Majestic resorts, such as access to all of their restaurants.
Beach – 500 guests max, Majestic Gazebo – 100 guests max, On-Site Chapel – 30 guests max
This hotel allows a maximum of 4 adults per room or 2 adults and 2 children ages 12 and younger.
Majestic Mirage weddings can hold 4 – 5 weddings daily between the 3 Majestic properties, Monday thru Sunday. Two of the venue options; the beach location and on-site chapel, are shared between all 3 resorts, so they are scheduled accordingly.
High occupancy year round, but the busiest months of the year are from December 15 – August 31 and have high chances of sell out.
The Majestic Mirage wedding coordinator typically responds within 24 hours.
The resort is located 27 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).