We’re excited to share our new contest for Chicago’s first-responders, the chance to win a free trip for 2 to any of Playa’s all-inclusive resorts. The winning first-responder will also receive a shuttle transfer to and from their resort, and a $25 credit towards an excursion of their choice. This means the winner can choose from gorgeous resorts like Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana, or amongst the family-friendly Panama Jack resorts in Mexico. You can see all of the Playa resorts here.
How to Enter
First Responder’s Contest
The winning first-responder will receive:
– 4 nights for 2 at a Playa all-inclusive resort of your choice in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, or Jamaica.
– Private transfers to and from your resort.
– A $25 credit for 2 for an excursion by Discova.
*Blackout dates will apply
The winning first-responder will be notified on May 15th, 2020, and applications will be accepted through May 13th, 2020.
In order to be eligible for the prize:
– Must work in Chicago, or the surrounding metro areas.
– Must work in a field that is directly helping COVID-19 efforts of health safety or local community support.
To see the full prize and submission details, or to enter, head over to the full contest page now: