La Romana Destination Weddings
Beach Quality: Crystal clear waters and white sand beaches
Entertainment: Head to Saona Island for a quick day trip to explore and snorkel the reef
Destination Highlight: Surrounded by golf courses and amazing coral reefs and national parks, this is a great snorkel and dive spot
Ideal Traveler: Perfect for those interested in snorkeling and diving and want a destination that is not as highly populated as Punta Cana
- Location Location LocationLocationCity City CityCityCity City CityCityRoom Price Room Price Room PriceRoom PriceWedding Package Cost Wedding Package Cost Wedding Package CostWedding Package CostProperty Size Property Size Property SizeProperty SizeAdults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family Friendly Adults-Only / Family FriendlyAdults-Only / Family FriendlyResort Aesthetic Resort Aesthetic Resort AestheticResort Aesthetic🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts 🌈 LGBTQ Friendly Resorts🌈 LGBTQ Friendly ResortsActivity Level Activity Level Activity LevelActivity LevelWeddings Per Day Weddings Per Day Weddings Per DayWeddings Per DayDistance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes) Distance to Airport (Minutes)Free Wedding Package QuoteDistance to Airport (Minutes)Wedding Venues Wedding Venues Wedding Venues
Showing 3 results
La Romana WeddingsLocated in the southeast of the Dominican Republic, this spacious, all-inclusive, luxury resort is welcoming to those looking for ultimate relaxation on the picture-perfect beaches, or various entertaining activities ranging from excursions to other islands, to kayaking or scuba diving.Read more
Package Costs: $1,179 - $15,429
- Venues: 5
- Family Friendly
- 40 Minutes
La Romana WeddingsThe newly opened Hilton La Romana Resort & Spa, Punta Cana, offers the privacy you expect and an experience beyond expectation. Nestled along a pristine, breathtaking beach—and surrounded by lush, tropical jungle—overwhelm your senses with inimitable beauty and unsurpassed comfort.Read more
Package Costs: $1,179 - $15,429
- Venues: 5
- 40 Minutes
La Romana WeddingsOn the white sands of Playa Bayahibe rests Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus. This stunning all-inclusive provides a modern touch of elegance to the stunning natural landscape of the Caribbean.Read more
Package Costs: $999 - $2,899
- Venues: 3
- Family Friendly
- 30 Minutes
More About La Romana
La Romana Wedding Costs
There are numerous La Romana wedding resorts that can meet any budget AND accommodate weddings of 20 guests or more. Expect affordable options overall, as the Dominican Republic is one of the most accessible Caribbean Islands for destination weddings. Choose from packages designed with different budgets in mind. Often you can associate the average wedding cost with the price of your luxury resort, with economical options like Bahia or Viva, to more elegant offerings at Dreams and Iberostar.
La Romana Wedding Packages
Destination wedding packages in La Romana welcome a variety of guest capacities or 20+ travelers and often feature a ceremony venue, decor package, and a reception option (sometimes semi-private). Each La Romana wedding package comes with a wedding department and a wedding coordinator who will help you throughout the planning process. Wedding packages range from complimentary to $12,000 at Dreams Dominicus, which leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the finer details at your all inclusive resort.
Explore Dreams Dominicus’ elegant all inclusive wedding package: Dreams of Love!
Guests: Up to 30 guests included
- Service of judge or minister
- Wedding organization and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator at your island resort
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire (suit and wedding dress)
- Complimentary room for one member of the wedding couple the night before the wedding (based on availability and upon request)
- Bouquet(s) and/or boutonniere(s) for wedding couple
- Two boutonnieres and two corsages for wedding party
- Sound system with speaker and microphones at ceremony and reception
- Hairstyling and makeup application for one member of the wedding couple for day of ceremony
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine (up to 30 guests)
- Private cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres (Silver menu, up to 30 guests)
- Private dinner reception (Silver menu, up to 30 guests)
- One natural floral centerpiece for the sweetheart table (one)
- 36 full color photos and wedding album
- Special turndown service night of the wedding
- 15% discount on all spa treatments (Spa boutique purchases not included)
- Newlywed Package
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Breakfast in bed with mimosas (reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- Late checkout for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
- Free anniversary nights
La Romana Wedding Venues
You can have it all for your La Romana wedding venue, with a variety of ceremony locations that range from gazebos to gardens, and everything in between. The white sands, of course, also make the most natural of locations, with beachfront options that just may have your guests taking their shoes off to enjoy the sand during your ceremony.
La Romana Overview
La Romana is a buzzing, trendy area of the Dominican Republic. It intricately blends together excellent modern amenities, like internationally renowned golf courses and world-class resorts, with local natural wonders, like the fantastic Casa de Campo marina or the tropical day-trip destination Catalina Island. As well, the colonial village of Altos de Chavón is perfect for those on your guest list wanting to soak up the local culture of DR.
Built to be a recreation of an actual 16th-century Mediterranean style town, this one of a kind tourist attraction offers tourists a chance to take a stroll backward in time. This combination of stellar destination wedding resorts and local flavors makes it a dream wedding location.
What We Offer
Lowest Rates Guaranteed
We’re able to provide the lowest room rates at the time of booking your travel and room accommodations, backed with a 100% price-match guarantee.
Agency Service Without The Fees
Our services are truly free. Resorts compensate us for bookings, and we invest in a better experience for our customers. Everyone wins!
Award-Winning, US-Based Experts
Not an off-shore call center. We offer exclusive, personalized service from professional, responsive destination wedding and group vacation experts.
Customizable Wedding Website
A personalized website for your wedding with your photos and destination. Guests will be able to find deposit options, booking info, and payment plans there.
We've helped thousands of couples!
"They provided all the answers to my many, many questions and gave me direction and knowledge on things I didn't even think to ask."- Rachel F.
"Michelle is amazing! Vacations are intended to be entertaining, relaxing, and stress-free. If you are in the market for that experience, book your group vacation with Michelle."- Samuel Evans
"Candyce Roa with Destify has been an absolute dream! She is so efficient, helped answer all of our questions, and is SO speedy with her responses."- Savannah (getting married on 6/9/2019)
"Working with Melissa from Destify was an absolute pleasure. She totally took away all of the stress that comes with planning a destination wedding. My guest all raved about what an amazing job she did helping them book their stay."- Erin R. 7/25/2018
"Daniel O’Sullivan was our travel agent representing Destify and he was fabulous! In terms of professionalism, he was the best. There were 21 people in our group traveling to Punta Cana coming from several different states. Our flights and Resort arrangements were perfect."Victoria Butler
"I highly recommend having Carolina on your team bride! She swiftly made the arrangements with the hotel, saved the date, hooked us up with an online app from which to invite guests, and connected us with the wedding coordinator and photographer on site. "- Katrina (getting married on 12/30/2018)
"I had such a great experience using Destify. My travel agent Andrea made everything so smooth and easy for me and for my guests. I would highly recommend her as she helped me pick the right hotel for my destination wedding. Great prices too!"- Flor
"The resort was beautiful and full of activities and live performances! Brittany is now my forever trip advisor and she is already working on my next vacation to Punta Cana in 2019! A huge thank you to Destify for having a worker as good and dedicated as Brittany!"- Cyerra Rodriguez
"I found Destify Online and got paired up with Hilary. What an Angel! She's always helpful, prompt, and gets all my requests done. I'm so so glad she's my Planner! A weight has been lifted! This company gets 5 stars in everything!"- Tainairis
Your Path to
Discover Your Dream Destination
Confirm Wedding and Room Reservation
Meet Your Support Team
Explore Your Wedding Tools
Finalize Wedding Details
Prepare for Travel
Say I Do!
Black Friday Starts Now! Save up to $2,100 On Your Wedding. Check Out Our Specials.